My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

our vietnam

My boss told me today that Cindy Sheehan was a “plant.”
Why does someone who is anti-war have to be a plant, why can’t she just be anti-war. I don’t understand the reasoning behind the plant argument.
People really think she had no right to be anti-war, even though she has made the ultimate sacrifice, her son??? Bush won’t even take a few minutes out of his 6-week vacation to give her the dignity of a conversation. What has he sacrificed?
I am so disgusted.
Now, we are told that the war will continue for at least another 4 years???
We are having commentary debating if we are winning the war or losing it???
People are being blasted on opinion shows because they are comparing this to Vietnam???
People, pay attention, this is exactly like Vietnam.
Even the response to the anti-war protestors is the same. How come more people aren’t fired up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home